Already applied?View Dashboard
Consultant- Diversity & InclusionApply Now Apply Later Job ID 619811BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney ABC Television Group Date posted Dec. 20, 2018
Job Summary:At Disney/ABC Television Group, we believe every story matters. In the Diversity & Inclusion Consultant role, you will help foster a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us innovate, tell the best stories, and stay relevant in a rapidly changing world. Reporting into the Sr. Manager of D&I, you will influence content, talent, and culture by supporting the implementation of the D&I strategy across all lines of business and functions.
- Assists in the development, socialization and implementation of the annual D&I strategy
- Supports on-going D&I initiatives in the areas of people, culture, and market
- Organizes diversity heritage month events and recognitions
- Assists with planning a variety of diversity-related events
- Partners closely with HR Business Partners, Learning & Development, Enterprise D&I, and other key stakeholders on internal/external development opportunities for employees
- Supports daily management of DATG’s Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Creates D&I internal communications and updates internal web page
- Tracks expenses against D&I budget and processes invoices
- Provides administrative and logistical support to the D&I team
- Researches and presents on D&I best practices
- 1-3 years of experience in a Diversity & Inclusion, HR, or customer/client service- oriented professional role
- Passion for the media/entertainment field
- Strong project management and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great relationship-building and collaboration skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and Powerpoint, Keynote skills a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.