Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Consumer Analytics & Insights Intern, Studios - Summer 2020Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 732074BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Jan. 17, 2020
The Summer Intern, Program Brand and Strategy is responsible for supporting the team’s strategic initiatives to grown our member base and efficiently drive engagement and incremental sales across our platform and member touchpoints. This role will report to the Manager, Member Growth & Retention.
- Support the Manager, Member Growth & Retention in designing and implementing new promotions to grow the Disney Movie Insiders membership and to drive activity across the site and app.
- Present creative ideas for new promotions, rewards and experiences, including member events and surprise & delight campaigns
- Assist in securing creative assets and stakeholder approvals for new campaigns, work closely with platform producer to set up on site, within the app and across emails, social channels and in push notification
- Create post-campaign reports outlining key elements, metrics and insights for future planning
- Guides user research strategy in conjunction with the Disney Movie Insiders Council and makes recommendations based on member feedback
- Initiate ideation and planning for 2020 Halloween and assorted Holiday promotions
- Strong track record of leadership
- Experience planning and executing creative projects (e.g. student film, stage production) and events
- Social media marketing experience across multiple platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest
- Results-driven with the ability to anticipate needs. Nimble and flexible with regards to changing priorities & business needs.
- Collaborative, energetic and hands-on team player
- Strong communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Keynote, Adobe Photoshop
- Understanding of performance marketing and/or loyalty marketing is a plus
- Current undergraduate pursuing a BA/BS Degree or Comparable Work Experience
- Major in film/entertainment studies, business or communications
· At least 18 years of age
· Unrestricted work authorization
· Available full time for 12 weeks from May/June through August/September
· Ability to provide own relocation, housing and transportation. Position is located in Burbank, CA.
· Enrolled in a BA program at a college/university taking at least one class in the semester prior to participation in the internship program
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.