Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Content Production Intern,Talent Acquisition Marketing, Su/Fa' 20Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 740494BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 24, 2020
Responsibilities:In support of Content Producer, on any one day you might:
- Contribute to the conceptualization/storyboarding of content including a comprehensive plan for optimal forms of media
- Help plan content collection shoots (video/photo); scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Record and edit video, and/or capture photography, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Work within the guidelines of and organize our video/photo library – raw assets, b-roll and final footage/asset
- Support Content Producer, as they partner with each team across TA Marketing on the on-going development & curation of content within the context of the organization’s overarching message and editorial direction.
Basic Qualifications:Please apply if you:
- Possess the ability to work on small scale, fast paced productions to serve optimal content development needs across a transmedia environment
- Have experience using professional cameras (DSLR) and lighting & audio equipment
- Leverage editing software such as Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects or Adobe Premiere
- Are passionate and knowledgeable about the digital media environment including top performing content for social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
- Creative and collaborative spirit, positive attitude, eager to learn
- Love for Disney properties is also a plus!
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- Current Junior, Senior level student or recent graduate pursuing a degree in Film, or closely related field.
- At the time of application, must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
- Program Dates: Interns must be fully available from May/June to Aug/Sept.
- Availability: Candidate must be available to work full time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship.
- Housing: Interns must provide their own housing for the duration of their internship program.
- Transportation: Interns must have reliable transportation to get to and from work for the duration of their internship program.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.