Already applied?View Dashboard
Coordinator, Brand Development & Integrated PlanningApply Now Apply Later Job ID 615894BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney ABC Television Group Date posted Nov. 28, 2018
Job Summary:Reporting to Senior Manager, Brand Development & Integrated Planning, the Coordinator, will support the Disney Junior Brand team in the execution of Brand Marketing & Integrated Planning strategies by coordinating multiple projects for properties such as Mickey Mouse, Vampirina, Puppy Dog Pals, and more. They are responsible for the creation & management of key brand materials, including Keynote decks, tracking grids, marketing strategy & planning documents. The successful candidate will be curious, flexible and demonstrates initiative. Individuals must be able to efficiently handle a workload with changing deadlines and priorities, while collaborating with multiple departments.
- Create Keynote presentations and pitch decks.
- Assemble meeting agendas, manage meeting invites, and recap/distribute meeting notes.
- Assist in the planning and execution of big cross-departmental events.
- Prepare, update and route Integrated Planning calendars and decks and create agenda for weekly meetings that include marketing, programming and other Disney Junior cross-divisional teams.
- Support Senior Manager across marketing, synergy and promotional efforts for key franchise initiatives.
- Track product performance and stats and distribute as directed.
- Serve as Disney Junior ratings and research expert, and update team when necessary.
- Handle day-to-day franchise asset/information requests and distribution (internal/external parties)
- Support Senior Manager in development, execution, and marketing of Brand Adjacencies (Museums, Play Zones, Fathom events, etc).
- Manage marketing strategy & assets for Disney Junior Dance Party On Tour.
- Liaise with multiple teams across the company. Build and maintain sustainable relationships with internal /cross line of business counterparts.
- Serve as Disney Junior brand expert understanding every element from programming, ratings, marketing sparks and tactics, etc.
- Oversee franchise projects as needed.
- Manage brainstorms, master classes and other large events.
- Develop ongoing industry analysis of competitive brands/campaigns
- Minimum 1 year work experience.
- Expertise in Keynote (samples requested).
- Experience setting up high level presentations and meetings.
- Mac proficient.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently following a project from beginning to end.
- Flexible and adaptable to change including the frequent addition of new responsibilities as priorities change.
- Ability to work for different people in the department and prioritize projects to efficiently meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and follow through on assignments with limited supervision.
- Professional demeanor, appearance and experience working in corporate or professional work environment.
- Prefer candidate has experience in entertainment, production, franchise, brand, licensing or marketing related fields.
- Experience as a coordinator or equivalent role at marketing, entertainment, licensing/product development, advertising, or related field.
- Experience with Photoshop
- Social media and pop-culture savvy
Required EducationB.S., B.A degree
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Cable Networks Group, which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
ABC Cable Networks Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.