Coordinator, Business Affairs - 20th Television AnimationApply NowApply Later Job ID 877218BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business 20th Television Date posted Oct. 26, 2021
- Drafting and revising deal memos, charts and agreements for a team of busy negotiators
- Documenting department policies/procedures and deal terms and serving as a knowledgeable resource for the team and other departments
- Updating databases and various charts and reports, and distributing documents to various internal stakeholders. Responding to questions from other departments regarding deal terms, the status of negotiations, etc.
- Managing and directing written correspondence, and facilitating the execution of deal memos, charts and agreements
- Preparing of legal documents and redlines, drafting letters, contracts, and other correspondence
- Taking a first pass at reviewing budgets and credits for accuracy
- Prior work experience in a fast-paced environment required.
- Previous exposure to legal issues specific to a network or studio a strong plus
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Adobe Acrobat is required.
- Must have strong written (including legal drafting) and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to independently prioritize work and handle multiple tasks with set deadlines as a top priority, and possess excellent organizational and tracking skills
- Because of exposure to high level confidential information, a high level of integrity, discretion and professionalism is required
- Must be able to complete a high volume of tasks and projects quickly with little guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround.
- Must be client-service oriented, with great attention to detail while still meeting tight deadlines, and the ability to easily switch gears
- Four year college degree or equivalent experience required
- Law school or MBA preferred
About 20th Television:
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Touchstone Television Productions, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call 20th Television.
Touchstone Television Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.