Coordinator, Contract Administration (Project Hire)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 747188BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Feb. 13, 2020
The Sourcing Analyst & Contract Administrator will be a part of the Enterprise Operations & Value Creation Realization team responsible for supporting the contract administration activities related to construction projects, construction services and various facilities management services, with a focus on client management, category management, and supplier management, in support of the Enterprise Sourcing.
The Contract Administrator will assist the team with a focus on all phases of contract administration and related word processing, reporting and general clerical support.
- Assist with drafting contracts and/or work authorization as well as perform post-contract award administration activities (i.e. change orders, amendments, etc.)
- Maintains or assists in maintaining the integrity of the department filing system
- Support collection and tracking of supplier contract obligations (i.e. certificate of insurance, lien releases, etc.)
- Perform routine copying, distribution, mailing, tracking of contract documents
- Updating and maintaining tracking reports for department
- 2-3 years experience in the sourcing disciplines or business environment
- Ability to interact with and establish relationships with employees at all levels
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Internal customer focus – ability to identify/solicit key stakeholder needs and develop solutions to address their needs
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Ability/desire to work in diverse environment
- Knowledge of Sourcing & Procurement processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business or other quantitative discipline or equivalent experience
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.