Coordinator, Contract Administrator (Project Hire)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 786121BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Apr. 29, 2021
The Contract Administrator will be a part of the Enterprise Operations team and be responsible for:
- Supporting the contract administration activities related to construction projects, construction services and various facilities management services
- Maintaining contract database system, for all of Enterprise Sourcing, ensuring accurate documentation of status, link to vendor spend, etc. and completing related follow-up with contract owner or requested research
- Assisting in the mapping of TWDC spend data to appropriate commodity codes within database
- Assisting in source-to-pay system implementation, including data migration, change management/mapping of new processes to old, etc.
- Assist with drafting contracts and/or work authorization as well as perform post-contract award administration activities (i.e. change orders, amendments, etc.)
- Maintains or assists in maintaining the integrity of the department filing system (electronic and paper)
- Support collection and tracking of supplier contract obligations (i.e. certificate of insurance, lien releases, etc.)
- Perform routine copying, distribution, mailing, tracking of contract documents
- Updating and maintaining databases and related tracking reports for department
- Source-to-pay project data migration, research, process mapping, etc.
- 2-3 years experience in the sourcing disciplines or business environment
- Ability to interact with and establish relationships with employees at all levels
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Internal customer focus – ability to identify/solicit key stakeholder needs and develop solutions to address their needs
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Ability/desire to work in diverse environment
- Knowledge of Sourcing & Procurement processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Required EducationBachelor’s Degree required in Business or other quantitative discipline or equivalent experience
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.