Coordinator- Creative Advertising PrintApply NowApply Later Job ID 873313BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Oct. 25, 2021
- Assist in management, creation, prod.& delivery of Creative Advertising print campaign materials for theatrical & streaming films/series
- Assist w/ Disney+ in-service product display artwork creative dev, production & approvals
- Participate in creative brainstorm sessions; note taking in creative meetings; be aware of strategy & revisions requested to relay appropriate creative notes to agencies/internal partners
- Assist w/ setup of meetings /presentations
- Perform Jr Designer duties when needed- requires graphics knowledge and& working in Photoshop &/or Illustrator
- Assist w/ QC’ing all final files, ensuring deliverables meet quality & spec standard
- Asset coordination: manage all campaign material files & distribute as needed. Manage their meticulous, organized filing.
- Ensure timely upload to file share for wide studio usage. Distribute to various internal & external teams pre-debut while communicating confidentiality of material & any caveats.
- Gather & track all source art, reference materials, photography, etc. used in creation of marketing materials, working directly w/ productions &/or internal departments. Deliver materials to creative agencies via secured drive &/or secured file exchange platform
- Assist in coord.& organization of finishing of all print material
- Update & manage weekly departmental creative project status along w/ Exe Asst.
- Track & secure all legal approvals for materials, following up as needed against schedules/deadlines
- Assist Exec Asst. w/ all invoice management & processing as needed, comparing invoice totals to previously logged budget commitments
- Enter budget commitments into internal budgeting app. Assist w/ budget management.
- Field & manage incoming creative review/material requests & general inquiries from internal/external departments. Ensure team reviews in timely manner
- Assist in organization/coordination of production of all print materials from the pre-press stage through printing & shipping/delivery
- Gather all elements for the building of mechanicals & deliver to agencies
- Assist in management of outdoor campaign buy grids, ensuring all materials are laid out, approved & produced on schedule
- Assist w/ managing the submission of all award competition materials for team (ie Clio Awards)
- Aid in any add’l departmental/team projects as needed.
- Candidate should have a strong passion for creative advertising, film, marketing. An eye for creativity.
- Graphic Design background and knowledge of graphic terminology knowledge strongly desired.
- Excellent computer skills required (PC & MAC) – Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote/PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Concur, SAP
- Print Production experience/knowledge highly desirable.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills. Clearly communicates requirements, expectations, and deadlines accordingly. Must be able to communicate effectively, confidently, positively with filmmaker, production, and executive teams. Must be able to resolve issues tactfully.
- Exemplary organizational and multi-tasking skills. Candidate must be able to juggle many different projects in various degrees of completion at the same time.
- A great eye for detail.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced production environment while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Leverages knowledge and understanding of graphic design, creative and print to facilitate effective communication between departmental teams.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions, change course of action quickly, be flexible.
- Proactive and resourceful. Conducts constant follow up and monitoring to make sure all projects moving forward in a timely and positive manner.
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Ability to multitask with urgency.
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible.
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively with other assistants and staff at all levels.
- Team player and easy-going manner to handle varied personalities, responsibilities, and assignments.
- Maintains standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents.
- Experience working within the Entertainment Industry highly desirable.
- Experience within the streaming field desired but not necessary.
- Experience interfacing with high-level Executives and/or Filmmakers highly desirable.
- Candidate must be ok with working long hours if needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Graphic Design or related field strongly desired
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.