Already applied?View Dashboard
Coordinator, Creative ContentApply Now Apply Later Job ID 702607BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Sep. 11, 2019
The Walt Disney Studios encompasses the creation, production, promotion, sales, acquisition and domestic and international distribution of live-action and animated motion pictures, home entertainment releases, live stage plays, and music and soundtrack recordings.
Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Marketing is the global marketing arm of The Walt Disney Studios. Our business is responsible for the creative advertising, research, media, publicity and promotion of every movie released theatrically by the Walt Disney Studios – Disney Live Action, Marvel, Lucasfilm, Disney Animation, Pixar, Disneynature, 20thCentury Fox, and Blue Sky Studios. And we’re now excited to add to our portfolio, support of our new streaming service, Disney+.
The Creative Content Coordinator will support the Creative Content Team with coordination of creative content execution across multiple lines of business and departments; including but not limited to theatrical marketing EPK and publicity content, digital/social content, specialty broadcast content, sizzle reels, and promotional partnership featurettes.
- Assist in the creation and delivery process of 150-200 mins of content per film release for EPK, Theatrical Marketing, Bonus Content, Promotional Partner online content, Sizzle Reel and other Digital related content
- Create timelines and schedules ensuring that vendors are able to meet deadlines
- Manage SmartSheet Tracking document and distribute weekly reports to marketing teams
- Liaise between legal, music, credits and clearances, collect and organize feedback from legal reviewers.
- Collate marketing team requests and delivery spec documents
- Coordinate with various legal and production departments on implementing regulations and guidelines in regards to music rights, clearances, release forms and other production legalities.
- Coordinate the acquisition and distribution of assets needed for content production via internal marketing teams and external vendors
- Work with archivist to organize and distribute materials from all content days and special shoots
- Facilitate formats and deliveries, managing final deliveries with Technical Operations, ensuring all pieces are archived and vaulted correctly with each piece containing correct specs ie H264, ProRes, Texted/Textless, Split Audio versions
- Attend marketing meetings as needed to collect notes/feedback to share with the teams
- Maintain organization on department’s shared server
- Maintain DDS (Disney Digital Share) archives
- Maintain BOX file sharing organizational structure
- Build strong relationships with teams across all lines of business within the Walt Disney Studios organization
- Participate in creative brainstorms
- At least 1 year of Studio, production company or entertainment marketing experience
- Experience in pre-production and production sides of the industry
- Working knowledge of post-production process
- Highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize large volume of projects
- Ability to route and track creative feedback and approvals from high-level distinguished colleagues and effectively communicate to various vendors and internal teams
- Must be detail oriented, proactive, organized and have the ability to follow-up often and in a friendly and courteous manner
- Prior experience in production, post-production and/or marketing needed
- Someone who can devote her or himself to administration duties, is great with Excel, and has a cursory understanding of Avid, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Powerpoint and Keynote
- Bachelor’s degree
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.