Coordinator, Creative Development & Inclusion (DGE)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 975932BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business General Entertainment Content Date posted May 23, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Coordinate and attend writer and director general meetings for potential staffing
- Responsible for coordinating internal staff meetings
- Assist in maintaining relationships professionally with agency and studio counterparts
- Participate in notes calls with studio executives, producers, and heads of organizations
- Track and read incoming material
- Prepare documents and take notes during department meetings and retreats
- Help in creating presentations for the department when needed
- Act as the liaison between company executives and production offices to make sure the needs and questions of both are addressed
- Track and evaluate staffing requests
- Work to identify, track, and build relationships with new and unknown writing, BTL (below the line) and directing talent
- A minimum of 2 years of previous administrative assistant experience at a studio, network, production company or talent agency
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must work well under pressure
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Someone with a passion for television and the desire for a career in TV
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel; a working knowledge of Air table would be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business we call General Entertainment Content.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.