Coordinator, Creative Talent Development & Inclusion (DGE)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 775902BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Walt Disney Television Date posted Mar. 26, 2021
In addition to supporting the VP and the CTDI team, the Coordinator will work closely with internal and external team members in facilitating office workflow. The best fit for this role will be someone who loves the entertainment business and who is passionate about diversity, equality, and inclusion, and storytelling. This position is a high profile administrative role that requires an individual who is very organized, independent, and has the ability to adjust with ever-changing priorities.
- Administrative work and extreme calendaring with frequent changes daily
- Interfacing with all levels of management
- Scheduling and monitoring travel, rolling calls, note taking, filing, and monitoring moving parts of several business entities
- Creative input is encouraged when appropriate
- Minimum 2 years as an assistant in creative development and/or production experience (or similar experience), preferably within the Network/Studio or related creative environment, such as Agency/Manager experience appreciated
- Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills
- A passion for diversity, equality, and inclusion
- Organized team player
- Creative problem-solver (thinks out-of-the-box, 10 steps ahead, anticipate needs)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Passionate about entertainment with a positive personality
- Strong knowledge of entertainment industry trends & players (broad network of writers, artists and studios)
- Strategic thinker with superior collaboration skills
- BA/BS Degree and/or Comparable Work Experience
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.