Coordinator, Disney Music Group – Business and Legal AffairsApply NowApply Later Job ID 884287BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Music Group Date posted Dec. 05, 2021
We are seeking a Coordinator for administrative support for the Disney Music Group, Disney Concerts business and legal affairs department, including 4 executives and additional staff. This role will answer phone calls, prepare and distribute correspondence and legal documents. In addition, the Coordinator will schedule phone calls and meetings across multiple time zones and ensuring timely and effective communications. This position will book travel, prepare T&E reports, prepare, proofread and correct documents. Additional responsibilities include filing, facilities requests, supply orders, photocopies, database management, data entry and other general office support.
- Support Contract Administration by scanning and uploading agreements from across the Disney enterprise into our document management systems
- Establish and maintain best practices with respect thereto with users and contributors to those systems
- Data entry into rights management systems
- Assist with payment requests for outside vendors
- SAP Super User or high degree of comfort with the application and related programs
- Draft and secure signatures on simple form agreements under attorney supervision
- Format legal agreements and exhibits
- Prepare comparisons of legal documents
- Assist in research projects by locating and retrieving archived files; basic research
- Special projects and assignments as necessary such as preparing presentation materials, assisting with the sourcing and securing approval of Enterprise assets such as films and film clips, photographs and other creative materials for use in tours and concerts and other assignments and duties as required
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to assure successful interaction with all levels of employees and external contacts
- Proven experience in multi-tasking and working with multiple people and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled in Microsoft Word/Outlook /Excel/Powerpoint (current versions)
- Comfortable and efficient with use of technology (ex. SharePoint, SAP, Teams, etc.)
- Previous contract experience; formatting and redlining experience
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly with limited supervision
- A cooperative work style, a strong work ethic and a positive attitude, while consistently exercising sound judgment
- Experience within The Walt Disney Company or affiliates
- Love of music and the performing arts
- Familiarity with and interest in Social Media, Music, Entertainment
- Notary Public
About Disney Music Group:
The music is the soundtrack of our lives – from your favorite hits by popular artists to beloved tunes from films like Mary Poppins and Frozen. Find the music that rocks your world right here at the Disney Music Group (DMG), headquartered in Burbank and home to Hollywood Records, Walt Disney Records, Disney Music Publishing and Disney Concerts. DMG releases film and television soundtracks from the world’s biggest entertainment brands, including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, the legendary Star Wars, ABC and Disney Channel, alongside pop, dance, family music and the catalog of classic rock band Queen. DMG is also an innovator in music distribution and live concerts. If music is your passion, come be a part of the team that brings it to ears all over the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hollywood Records, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Music Group.