Already applied?View Dashboard
Coordinator, Integrated Planning & Franchise ManagementApply Now Apply Later Job ID 706407BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Sep. 23, 2019
Walt Disney Studios Integrated Planning facilitates alignment among the Studio and lines of business across The Walt Disney Company (e.g. Disney Consumer Products & Interactive, Parks & Resorts, DTCI), as teams develop strategies and plans in support of films and franchises from Pixar Animation Studios, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Disney Live Action, Marvel Studios, Blue Sky Studios, Lucasfilm and 20th Century Fox. The team collaborates on a global scale to maximize the value of these brands and respective films while supporting the processes and priorities of internal business partners. We have an exciting opportunity for an Integrated Planning Coordinator in Burbank, CA.
The Integrated Planning Coordinator is responsible for aiding the team in integrating plans, aligning resources, and creating opportunities across the company in support of films and franchises from all studios. Responsibilities include creation and maintenance of tools used by the team and partners around the world, coordination of presentations/screenings/special events, and cross-company communication.
- Monitor all film title planning (presentations, screenings, meetings, financial updates, brand trackers etc.) and associated meetings and documents
- Review and update calendars and planning tools to ensure accuracy and timely communication to global partners
- Track availability of all pitch/reference, marketing, and product development assets
- Participate in team meetings including agenda solicitation, notes, and follow-ups
- Coordinate presentations, screenings, and special events, handling scheduling, logistics, and day-of support
- Manage domestic and international distribution lists across all studios
- Support Sr. Mgr for all Animation led Integrated Planning workload
- Administrative tasks as assigned or needed to help IP&FM Admin (manage invoices, SAP, Outlook Meetings, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in entertainment or related industry
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and interpersonal, expressing ideas, thoughts, or facts in a clear, convincing, and organized way
- Highly organized and able to work independently – attention to detail is imperative
- Self-starter with strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- Be adaptable and flexible to shifting priorities and partner needs
- Ability to efficiently handle a large quantity of projects and tasks simultaneously under deadline, dealing effectively with pressure
- Problem solver with positive, can-do attitude
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.