Already applied?View Dashboard
Coordinator-Multiplatform Media PlanningApply Now Apply Later Job ID 711560BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Walt Disney Television Date posted Oct. 17, 2019
Reports to: Senior Manager Multiplatform Media Planning, Marketing
- Reporting to the Senior Manager.
- This position is responsible for strategically scheduling and maintaining daily logs for marketing promos, graphic insertions and our non-linear/digital endpoints.
- Day-to-day log operations involving promo scheduling, graphic insertions, and digital scheduling.
- Daily/weekly monitoring of campaign GRP goals and marketing objectives set by the Senior Manager.
- Strategically schedule for optimization and highest duplication for Freeform campaigns on daily logs.
- Ensure accuracy of promo scheduling by proof-reading to minimize scheduling errors.
- Coordinate with Manager to provide input for the development of needed promotional elements.
- Supervise and aid in any needed broadcast promo log changes.
- Pull as-run reports for on-air and digital for campaigns including synergy, sponsorships, and PSA.
- Assist in graphic insertion management and generation for broadcast logs.
- Multiple systems and processes involving: Gripit, WideOrbit, Google Ad-Manager, m360.
- Cross train and assist in other department responsibilities order to provide necessary backup to the team as needed
- Minimum 2 years in media planning or related field (TV and/or Digital) is required.
- Prior experience in promo scheduling is a plus.
- Familiarity with traffic and work order systems is a plus
- Experience in any of these programs are a significant plus: GRIPit, M360, Google-Ad Manager, Bebanjo, Slack
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Can demonstrate ability to interpret directions and take ownership of assignments to completion
- Must be detail oriented, work well under deadline pressure, and exhibit ability to be a strong team player with excellent communication, follow through, and interpersonal skills.
Required EducationB.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Television, Communications or other related field
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with International Family Entertainment, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
International Family Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.