Coordinator – Office of the President Freeform & Onyx CollectiveApply NowApply Later Job ID 804385BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Freeform Date posted Jun. 01, 2021
The Coordinator will provide lead administrative support as well as help manage various projects for President – Freeform & Onyx Collective.
Freeform & Onyx Collective is looking for someone who has a professional communication style, pays close attention to detail, has great organizational skills, and demonstrates the ability to juggle multiple high priority requests and meet tight deadlines. This role requires a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professional decorum to represent and interface with senior executives both inside and outside the Company.
Ideal candidates should have pose, strong communication and represent the executive office. Seeking candidates who are able to anticipate needs and handle confidential information, offer creativity to initiate enhancements and maximize work products, drive work products and showcase action-oriented follow-through, master technology and a variety of computer programs, and be flexible with work schedules and meet impromptu demands.
- Provide lead day-to-day administrative support to President – Freeform & Onyx Collective
- Perform administrative duties including, but not limited to, screening and routing phone calls, managing schedules and project timelines, processing expense reports, and ensuring timely and effective communications
- Manage the planning, coordination, and execution of virtual events and business travel, including trip logistics and itinerary, meeting coordination, including staff meetings and on-sites, and remote support of executives who are out of the office
- Represent President by interfacing effectively and professionally with high level executives, clients, employees and business associates both internal and external
- Keep up to date with the President on all materials and business to be able to be able to prioritize and manage activities as needed
- Track scripts and deals, talent targets, and competitive project orders
- Provide overall guidance to office priorities meetings (with marketing, agents, table reads, external and internal stakeholders, PR, finance, based on timeline of priority)
- Shadow and prepare materials (i.e., PowerPoint and Keynote presentations) for meetings and summary action plans
- Support special projects, promotions, events, and/or programs, as needed
- Actively engage with Freeform’s administrative team, providing support to other assistants and contributing to common administrative duties as needed
- Provide support and back-up to the 2nd Assistant of the President, as needed
- At least 3 years of experience at high-level assistant or coordinator levels in studio and, or supporting creative teams.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn, flexibility and adaptability to keep up with the pace and unpredictability of needs.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Proven experience in multi-tasking and working with multiple people and priorities, while delivering on high quality results and follow through
- Demonstrates curiosity, business acumen and a desire to understand the ‘big picture’
- Demonstrates flexibility and professionalism in an environment where change is constant
- Proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner
- Self-starter, with ability to work with limited supervision, exercise good judgement, anticipate issues and proactively problem solve
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in using PCs and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote and Outlook), as well as SAP or Workday
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of work experience
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with International Family Entertainment, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Freeform.
International Family Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.