Already applied?View Dashboard
Coordinator – Post ProductionApply Now Apply Later Job ID 612489BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney ABC Television Group Date posted Dec. 06, 2018
Job Summary:The Post Production Coordinator supports 2 Production Executives on multiple series and pilots from Pre-Production through Production, Post Production and Delivery. This person is the point person working with the shows Post Production team to ensure that all ABCS procedures, protocols, and requirements, are being met and adhered to. Additionally, the Post Coordinator is the liaison on specific shows, who will interact with other Corporate departments, such as Disney+(new streaming service), DATGI (International), Domestic, Network, and all other TWDC divisions which depend on ABCS Post for their own deliverables, and elements.
The Post Coordinator will be an integral part of ensuring that all aspects of Post Production are achieved in a manner that is proactive, efficient, and cost effective, resulting in all parties needs being met.
Responsibilities:• Supporting 1-2 Production Executives: Heavy phone volume, scheduling appointments/meetings, keeping show records, binders, calendars, etc.
• Generate Deal Memos, and start paperwork, for all show Post Production personnel at the direction of the Post Executives
• Assist in obtaining bids from Sound, Video, VSFX, and Avid vendors, as necessary.
• Assist in comparing competitive bids for best price/talent, as necessary.
• Research availability of Post Production staff, and editorial talent, to identify potential candidates.
• Ensure the Post staffs of each show receives, and understands, the departmental Post Guide.
• Gather, create, and revise, as necessary, Post Production schedules, contact lists, and other relevant Post Production documentation for internal dissemination.
• Customize, distribute, and update, ABC Studios delivery requirements & distribution lists, as necessary.
• Interact with both show personnel, and ABC Studios Business Intelligence Department, to ensure digital uploads of all dailies, rough cuts, and final cuts, occur when scheduled. Work with appropriate personnel to resolve any issues which impede successful uploads.
• Maintain expense reports, contact lists, equipment logs, staff database, and show documentation/records, as necessary.
Basic Qualifications:• Minimum 2 yrs. Experience in the Entertainment Industry at the Show, Post Facility, or Corporate Level, or related experience, in lieu thereof.
• Microsoft Office, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel
Preferred Qualifications:• The television Post Production process.
• Alexa, Red, Sony F55, and various other Digital Cameras from On Set Production workflow through Production, Post, and Final Delivery.
• Knowledge of 4k / Dolby Vision/Dolby Atmos Post Production Workflow.
• An interest in Post Production as a potential career path.
Required EducationBachelors Degree
Additional Information:Equal Opportunity Employer – Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Touchstone Television Productions, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
Touchstone Television Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.