Coordinator, Social Media Marketing, Audiences (DBT)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 978528BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business General Entertainment Content Date posted May 31, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
If you answered yes, then keep reading!
We are seeking a dynamic individual who is looking to establish a career in social media. As a key contributor to the social team, the Coordinator will serve a critical role in helping us build and grow an engaged online community for our Disney Branded Television brands across platforms. The coordinator will assist in executing our editorial and engagement strategy, including scheduling, managing assets, brainstorming, and assisting in production and community engagement.
- Working with the audience and social title marketing teams to ideate and execute engaging social content for Disney Branded Television brands
- Scheduling and uploading social posts and assets to content and asset management
- Creating work orders for all video and design requests
- Manage talent assets and talent integration
- Assisting with onboarding agencies and delivering creative
- Staying on top of social media audience responses and trends and making strategy and content recommendations
- Assisting the social team with additional tasks as necessary as well as serve as back-up for other department coordinators when needed
- 1+ years experience, preferably in social media
- Active social media presence across platforms
- Creative, proactive and independent thinking
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong creative writing skills
- Effective communication skills in both verbal and written form
- A passion and love for entertainment, television, film, pop culture
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Cable Networks Group, which is part of a business we call General Entertainment Content.
ABC Cable Networks Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.