Coordinator - Talent Acquisition (Project Hire) - DGEApply NowApply Later Job ID 797707BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business General Entertainment Content Date posted May 23, 2021
- Schedule interviews and travel as needed for candidates (includes setting up phone screens, coordinate interview scheduling with hiring managers and team as needed, book conference rooms and sending out directions to candidates)
- Maintaining HR Data Systems (Kenexa and SAP)
- Preparation and distribution of all new hire offer letters and posting of new positions
- Ensuring process completion for all new hires to include: orientation travel, background checks, meetings while attending orientation
- Manage on-line resume database to ensure applicant information is current to include: complete applications, background information, identification details, etc.
- Assisting recruiters with special projects as needed
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, including a proficiency in clear, concise, and compelling oral and written communication
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office products, specifically scheduling meetings
- Proven phone etiquette and professionalism
- Ability to interact with multiple levels of leadership
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to proactively pinpoint errors in documents with proven attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing work environment effectively balancing and prioritizing multiple projects
- Task oriented with experience following structured processes
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call General Entertainment Content.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.