Coordinator, Training & Documentation (Project Hire)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 767462BR Location Burbank, California, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Oct. 14, 2020
The Coordinator, Training & Documentation supports the implementation of crew training, onboarding, and documentation of protocols and process across productions globally. The Coordinator, Training & Documentation will report into the Manager, Training & Documentation. This is a 12 month project hire.
- Creates and maintains various crew trainings weekly using Zoom Webinar.
- Reconciles attendee reports and accurate attendee data via tracking rosters across productions.
- Schedule and support all stakeholders involved in crew training including facilitators, panelists, and send communication/calendaring accordingly.
- Maintain training metrics and reporting, demonstrating company's adherence to training compliance.
- Coordinate with talent acquisition on new health and safety (H&S) team members to schedule onboarding, crew training, and other training as needed.
- Enhance operational how-to guides for crew training with a strong focus on process improvement and identifying opportunities for efficiency.
- Creates and updates technical documentation for H&S team as well as production teams
- Escalate issues, inquires, and suggestions to Manager, Training & Documentation and/or Director, Crew Experience
- Experience with operations with a strong focus on organization and customer service
- Experience creating and maintaining technical training documents and operating guides
- Strong organizational skills including project management and attention to detail
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Software including Excel and PowerPoint and also Word, Outlook, virtual technology (e.g. Zoom), cloud-based storage platforms
- Ability to work independently while also being collaborative and effectively working with multiple levels of leadership and stakeholders
- Experience working in either a corporate environment or production management role and comfortable communicating with all levels in both
- Flexible attitude and driven work ethic in an ever-changing and evolving landscape
- Comfortable and willing to deliver training and communication virtually via Zoom
- Desire to continue development of production industry knowledge
- Flexibility with schedule to connect with teams in various time zones
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.