Coordinator - Visual CommunicationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 791416BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May 14, 2021
- Registration and maintaining of photo assets
- Registration and maintaining of video assets
- Posting of press releases
- Building of pages for new shows and TV specials
- Uploading of video/photo content for department LCD monitors
- Interact with various teams such as photography, publicity, international and digital media groups
- Work closely with Photo Marketing to ensure timely release of assets
- Work with Editorial Services and Corporate Initiatives
- May interact with various departments within the organization to successfully deliver assets
- Ability to support larger team with in person live events
- Additional duties as required
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role supporting a new/digital media team through the use of interactive web tools
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and WordPress
- Moderate experience with HTML and CSS
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Live events
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds
- Job requires ability to bend, stand, sit, crouch
- Ability to work overtime with late hours in support of special events and will include some weekends
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on servicing client needs
- Strong work ethic, reliability, adaptability, works well with others, team player
- Solid understanding of quality control
- Okay with working extended hours, some weekends and often times with short notice
- Tenacious problem-solving and analytical skills
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Riverside Television Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Riverside Television Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.