Copyright AdministratorApply NowApply Later Job ID 775131BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Mar. 10, 2021
- Perform general song catalog administration and maintenance tasks
- Register Disney catalog titles with the US Copyright Office.
- Research and respond to copyright inquiries from internal and external business partners
- Collaborate with various departments to collect data/documentation to analyze complex work-for-hire agreements
- Review, amend, and distribute music cue sheets for 20th Century Studios
- 3+ years of music publishing experience
- Working knowledge of music publishing administration
- Familiarity with copyright protocol, performing/mechanical rights, intellectual property rights, digital media developments and basic royalty accounting procedures
- Basic command of Music Publishing systems
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor's Degree
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hollywood Records, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Hollywood Records, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.