Corporate Financial Planning AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 774562BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Feb. 18, 2021
Specifically, the Analyst will partner with their leaders to perform financial planning and analysis activities across Corporate, including coordinating with the other Corporate FP&A teams. In this role the Analyst will participate in the completion of monthly forecasts, annual operating plan, annual 5-year plan, and the COC commentary for management reporting for Corporate.
- Partner with Corporate FP&A to a prepare forecasts, annual operating plans and five-year plans. Work with business to develop planning assumptions for key business drivers
- Work with Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis team to provide insight on Corporate and develop communications for a range of Corporate Financial Planning deliverables for Senior Management, including management reports
- Review and update commentary / cause of change explanations for management reports for overhead, capital or other department / client requirements.
- Partner with CFP&A team members to identify potential improvements
- Provide financial planning & analysis support for new initiatives and other ad hoc projects.
- Strong working knowledge of finance and accounting
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be inquisitive and solve problems creatively
- Organizational skills and attention to detail are critical as the Analyst will often face shifting priorities on multiple assignments
- Ideal candidates will have excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills, a proven ability to build relationships, and strong business and financial acumen
- Candidates must be able to interact with all levels of management and be an integral team player
- 1+ years of prior related work experience
- Cognos and SAP
- Technology Finance experience a plus
- Background in the media and entertainment industry is a plus, but is not required
Required EducationBachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.