Corporate Real Estate ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 763921BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Feb. 12, 2021
- Develop & maintain Business Unit (BU) relationships to assist as a point of contact for CRE and help develop real estate strategy and requirements
- Partner with BU’s to assist with various space planning requests including restacks within their existing footprints; liaise with CRE Account Managers when incremental space is required or affected
- Primary point of contact for Fox Lot office space management; liaise with BU’s and local CRE Operations team; partner with all local BU’s and proactively anticipate space requirements; report all updates to CRE team
- Support Space & Occupancy Management and Portfolio Management as needed; assist with developing stack plans, dashboards and other reporting tools, as well as periodic implementations of system upgrades (Tririga)
- Regularly prepare written communication memorializing direction, next steps, etc. for projects, as required; ensure all business unit contacts, as well as CRE partners/colleagues, are involved and updated as needed
- Assist in developing and supporting site specific planning strategies, including day to day management and monitoring of high profile locations
- Collaborate with Design & Delivery team to coordinate and assist in facilitating varied aspects of projects, including assembling and reconciling all information needed to justify business decisions, and ensuring that portfolio strategies and business objectives are aligned
- Benchmark key initiatives against corporate standards, industry best-practices and similar projects
- Manage business unit projects at the onset through completion while leveraging the contributions of both internal and external partners to create executable real estate strategies and deliverables
- Assist Account Managers as needed to support effective management of transactions
- 2-3 years or more Real Estate or related knowledge of the Los Angeles metro and its surrounding areas.
- Minimum of 7 years professional experience in a corporate environment with corporate real estate or facilities management responsibilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, follow-up skills and ability to work successfully with teams.
- Effective problem solving skills and constant attention to detail.
- Strong organization skills and ability to self-start, prioritize, and multi-task.
- Strong executive presence.
- Strong project and program management skills.
- Balance the strategic and tactical elements of projects and transactions.
- Work comfortably on small, medium and large-scale initiatives.
- Experience with MS PowerPoint & Excel required, as well as with CAFM programs and industry standard data bases such as Tririga.
- Experience organizing, tracking and managing large sets of data.
Required Education4-year degree with studies in Business, Real Estate, Design, Architecture, Urban Studies or equivalent work experience
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.