Creative Advertising CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 837665BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Sep. 10, 2021
- Basic administrative duties
- Create and present creative materials to management and other departments using Bridge, Photoshop, Google Slides and Acrobat
- Brainstorm ideas for copywriting visual concepts narrowing creative ideas
- Liaison between management, VPs and other departments to exchange campaign information
- Oversee asset production and delivery
- Manage vendor relationships, provide updates on projects and revision notes
- Provide a point of contact for management and filmmakers
- Provide quality control on final picture and sound for AVmaterials
- Route material for approval and legal clearances
- Execute photoshoots, including working with publicity and maintaining creative plan
- Reading scripts and writing script coverage
- Providing update reports on all current titles
- Manage budgets of up to $5 million, negotiate costs and vet invoices
- Invoice approval and processing
- You currently work as an Admin, Executive Assistant, Junior Producer or similar title for an entertainment studio, trailer house, production company or similar.
- You have an in depth understanding of the creative process for AV materials, finishing and editing.
- You are extremely organized and have a great eye for detail.
- You understand the importance of discretion when handling confidential material & information
- You thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- You must be willing to work extended hours, if needed.
- You have demonstrated the ability to be proactive and resourceful.
- You are able to work independently and as a team.
- You are truly passionate about films, trailers and creative.
- Experience interfacing with high level executives and filmmakers.
- Knowledge of box, dropbox (or other shared drives) is beneficial.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum. Preferably a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Cinema/Television or related field.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.