Already applied?View Dashboard
Creative AV CoordinatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 697338BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Aug. 30, 2019
The Walt Disney Studios encompasses the creation, production, promotion, sales, acquisition and domestic and international distribution of live-action and animated motion pictures, home entertainment releases, live stage plays, and music and soundtrack recordings.
Walt Disney Studios Motion Picture Marketing is a dynamic, results-driven marketing team responsible for positioning films released by Disney (live action), Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Lucasfilm and Marvel Studios. This organization oversees the Studios’ global marketing strategy encompassing creative, media, digital, international, promotions, publicity, research, special events, and synergy, and handles some the most valuable film brands and franchises of all time. Thanks in large part to the efforts of the marketing team, The Walt Disney Studios was the first studio to pass $7 billion at the global box office in 2016.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Creative AV Coordinator in Burbank, CA. This position reports to the SVP, Creative Advertising.
- Track and organize the high volume of all incoming and outgoing material in an urgent and effective way
- Partner with vendors and internal teams to coordinate delivery of materials
- Serve as traffic coordinator for all inbound requests coming from Marketing and other LOB/segments within the company
- Actively manage calendar and provide meeting prep for both Executive and Manager
- Manage all information related to campaign for films; including strategy decks, scripts, promotional partnership material, etc
- When required, oversee transfers of sensitive and confidential material, enforcing security protocols when necessary
- Primary contact for all incoming phone calls and communications
- Preparation of all business related expenses using SAP travel proxy role ensuring expense reports are completed and filed in a timely manner
- Order supplies/materials and process invoices uploads using casual buyer job role in SAP.
- Other projects as assigned
- Respond to tasks given with urgency, in both day-to-day and high pressure situations
- Represent team in a cordial, professional manner when working with other offices, executives, and filmmakers, as well as business unit contacts and external partners
- Detail oriented and organized in thinking and execution to maintain efficient office, files, database, and information
- Have excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Effectively problem solve using resources available, exercising good judgement and discretion
- Proven competency in general administrative skills including answering the phone, filing, etc Excellent typing and spelling skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook for meeting requests and calendaring. Technologically savvy
- Team player - willing to work with other assistants and staff at all levels in support of the marketing team in Burbank and worldwide
- Friendly, easy-going manner to handle varied personalities, responsibilities and assignments
- Ability to work overtime when special projects dictate
- Positive can-do attitude
- Overall working knowledge with the SAP system desired
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.