Creative Producer, Innovation
Burbank, CA - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 714317BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted 14/11/2019
Job Summary:It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
We have created one of the most powerful brands by bringing memorable, life-changing storytelling to the world. The foundation of this creativity starts with The Walt Disney Studios where we produce, acquire, and distribute live-action and animated motion pictures, video experiences, music, and live performances. Our brands include Marvel, LucasFilm, Pixar, Disney Animation, Disney Live Action, Disney Theatrical/Stage Play, Disney Nature and Hollywood Records. No other Media & Entertainment company can rival the brands we have the honor of working with every day.
As part of the Studio’s Technology leadership team you’ll be joining a group of passionate, dedicated technologists solving a range of interesting problems in innovative ways in an exciting and dynamic industry.
We are looking for high-performing, motivated individuals who are generalists and proficient in many technologies and languages. Our team embraces disruptive thinkers who can drive software innovation.
What You Will Be Creating:
In this role you will be responsible for the design/user interface for the web and mobile content on the Studio’s newly re-imagined Loyalty Program. This entails designing the look and feel for new promotions, marketing initiatives, sweepstakes, and much more.
- Collaborates with product owners, business stakeholders, and project manager to create designs that perfectly aligns with the goals of any given initiative
- Works closely with the development teams to ensure that proposed designs are technical feasible
- Ensures that design is consistent with overall brand/style guidelines.
- Evangelize new and innovative design elements, solutions, and best practices
- Contribute new ideas to a larger community of high-caliber professionals
- Develop creative solutions for, but not limited to web, mobile, social, and email platforms
What’s Your Story?
- 5+ years in a creative agency, in-house or start-up, or related experience.
- Excellent command of composition, color theory, and design thinking.
- Exceptional presentation skills – a requirement for both internal and external creative presentations.
- Experience working with tight deadlines and very visible high pressure product launches
- Demonstrates ability to communicate complex concepts clearly across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Must be proficient in presentation software and have working knowledge of
- PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) After
- Effects and 3D a bonus
- Proficiency in HTML
- Must be able to work under pressure and within quick timelines.
- Must possess exceptional design and comping skills.
- Forever student – someone who loves always learning
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with the loyalty and entertainment industries is a plus
- Open to all ideas, not afraid to take risks
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.