Credit AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 951046BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jun. 25, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Responsibilities:Credit Approval and Risk Mitigation
- Analyze the credit worthiness of current and potential customers
- Conduct thorough financial statement analysis and assessment of credit requests and present findings to leaders and stakeholders
- Monitor risky customers on a regular cadence and update recommendations as appropriate
- Take responsibility of specific portfolios and become a subject matter expert in those businesses or industries
- As needed, meet and discuss with customers and business leaders, as well as recommend risk mitigation, which could include Letters of Credit, guarantees, securitization, and/or deal and payment structure
- Participate in the development and implementation of new technologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- When applicable, update Disney order approval systems as well as internal departmental systems
- Contribute to the completion of monthly and quarterly reports, reserve recommendations, Treasury Rep letter, Global Exposure report, as well as the preparation of credit portfolio reports
- Update status reports of credit activities to measure performance
- Prepares ad-hoc reports to support business intelligence activities
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s in finance, accounting, economics or business
- 1-3 years experience of credit analysis from banks or other ratings institutions
- Formal financial statement analysis training
- Bank underwriting experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience communicating customer’s financial performance and providing risk conclusions
- Excel/Database management
- Training in Advanced financial/credit analysis
- Understanding of bankruptcy law
- Knowledge of Letters of Credit and other security instruments
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.