CRM AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 742693BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Jan. 30, 2020
Walt Disney Studios Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team is responsible for creating a best in class experience for our most engaged movie fans. We leverage the widely recognized and beloved brands of the Walt Disney Studios to create a direct relationship with our fans, and in turn, to drive business objectives by providing our stakeholders with insights on consumer behavior and preferences. Its primary avenue for meeting these goals is Disney Movie Rewards, the premier loyalty program for all Pixar, Walt Disney Animation, Disney Live Action, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm releases.
Walt Disney Studios is enhancing interactions with our best guests by leveraging first-party data collected through various direct-to-consumer programs. The CRM Analytics team is seeking an analyst to provide business intelligence support for Disney Movie Insiders (DMI), the premier engagement platform for all Pixar, Walt Disney Animation, Disney Live Action, Marvel Studios, Star Wars and select Fox releases. The CRM analyst will work closely with the DMI Integrated Marketing team providing BI support related to web/app analytics, communication channel performance, and title-specific campaign initiatives. A successful candidate will bring a passion for marketing data and analytics to help the program increase customer value through a personalized membership experience.
- Collaborate with the stakeholders to understand business intelligence, reporting, and analytics needs, translating strategic business questions into resource/data requirements
- Partner with marketing team to define and analyze, KPI to optimize communication effectiveness via social, email, and push notification channels
- Leverage 3rd-party platforms and web analytics tools to understand onsite behavior, e.g. click through rates, golden pathways, conversion analysis, marketing effectiveness, and campaign attribution
- Measure title-specific campaign effectiveness by benchmarking against similar titles and franchises
- Act as the resident Adobe Analytics expert advising on tools and implementation
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to tag, collect, QA, organize, and prepare raw data for analysis
- Develop prototype business intelligence solutions, including reports and dashboards that visualize of complex data sets
- Design and execute A/B and multivariate tests to optimize the customer experience and maximize sales and engagement
- Effectively communicate findings to clients, equipping them with timely, relevant, and actionable insight to support short-term tactical and long-term strategic decision-making
- Support business unit teams, product management groups and other teams with ad-hoc reporting and in-depth website analysis
- 3+ years of experience as a data analyst with experience in digital marketing working across different digital channels
- Solid understanding of email marketing fundamentals (CAN-SPAM/CASL compliance, deliverability, segmentation, targeting, A/B split testing, etc.) and KPI
- Proficiency with social and digital media analytics provided by Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr, Google, and social analytics tools, e.g. NetBase, Sprinklr
- Experience with push and in-app messaging analytics
- Advance knowledge of website analytics, i.e. Adobe Analytics
- Ability to design, implement, and QA tagging strategies for analytics tracking
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with technology partners to implement web/mobile app analytics tracking
- Experience with third party mobile analytics platforms/tools e.g. Branch, App Annie, Braze, Kochava, etc.
- Solid understanding of customer funnel analytics including app usage - installation, retention, and monetization stages, etc.
- Proficiency in querying databases and using R, Python, SQL, etc.
- Proficiency with business intelligence and data visualization software, e.g. Tableau, Looker, MicroStrategy, Domo, etc.
- Strong knowledge of various analytical and reporting processes in a large corporate environment including operational reporting, predictive modeling, financial analysis, and data mining
- Demonstrated presentation and storytelling skills and experience communicating complex concepts and actionable recommendations to stakeholders across functions and organizational levels.
- Excellent critical thinking and project management skills
- Ability to lead projects independently from start to finish, working with internal and external teams to make decisions and maintain momentum
- Strong attentiveness to detail
- Loyalty Program experience
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.