CRM Marketing Manager (PH)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 750125BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Mar. 05, 2020
The CRM Marketing Manager is responsible for driving Lifecycle Marketing strategy and execution. This role aspires to provide best in class CRM marketing strategy, while articulating and reaching measurable business objectives, and ultimately leading to increased engagement and overall value to Movies Anywhere.
The role will work with the Marketing and Product teams to create high quality, digital experiences for individual audiences. These experiences will address the evolving product, drive brand loyalty through engaging, personalized content, and guide consumers along the path to active engagement.
CRM is a critical part of our digital marketing and a key aspect of this role will be to collaborate with the wider Marketing and Product teams, ensuring that all CRM activity supports business priorities, aligns with communications on other platforms, and integrates with our data and technology.
- Increase user engagement and retention through multi-channel strategies (email, push notifications, and in-app messaging).
- Optimize and expand lifecycle marketing program by creating an eco-system of triggered communications personalized to the user journey. Leverage technology to automate and personalize content at scale.
- Build a deep understanding of the user base to identify core insights to drive effective audience segmentation, targeting, & communications planning.
- Design & conduct ongoing A/B testing and socialize learnings to wider teams
- Partner with Analytics team to assess campaign performance and identify key opportunities
- Work collaboratively with other Creative, Marketing, Technology and Product Managers to develop best in class content, user experience, and promotion of product features.
- Maintains CRM cross-channel editorial calendars for title, program campaigns, and key initiatives.
- Continually and proactively search for new opportunities to grow owned channels, assess new partners and technology, and innovate on communication strategies.
- 4+ years of CRM marketing experience - Braze experience a HUGE plus!
- Solid experience in CRM, email marketing, re-activation and retention campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization with the ability to present complex data, influence others, and build relationships.
- Must have a creative eye, attention to detail and is a self-starter
- Proactive in managing against responsibilities, with a strong drive to take initiative and follow through
- Must be a team player and understand how to work across multiple partners and stakeholders
- Strong analytics skills with data driven approach with ability to solve complex problems
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity and shifting timelines
- Proficient debugging HTML
- Bachelor’s degree
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Movies Anywhere, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
Movies Anywhere is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.