Burbank, California, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 852806BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Sep. 24, 2021
Job Summary:The Data Analyst will assist in evolving all aspects of Disney General Entertainment (DGE) wide production-related talent data management and strategy that will influence and support on-demand reporting. Additionally, this position will be able to produce exploratory analysis and visualization. This role requires a strategic mind-set as well as analytical skills and the ability to apply those effectively to achieve results.
- Work closely with teams across (DGE) to identify and establish contact with people to ensure obtainment of data in a timely manner and in accordance with specific guidelines.
- Perform data entry work to place collected data into the company database, placing special emphasis on data integrity and accuracy.
- Assess data to ensure its confidentiality and integrity is maintained throughout the time that it is in use.
- Support new strategy, processes design, reporting, and communications.
- Demonstrable work experience with Airtable or other relational database solutions.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel, familiarity with formulas and pivot tables.
- Experience collecting, validating, and analyzing data. Must be able to manipulate data and summarize results.
- Must have a passion for accuracy and a strong drive to create new processes and utilize tools that have yet to be explored; it is essential to be able to maintain a balance between the details and the larger picture.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with demonstrated ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Experience in the technology industry, knowledge of data products
- General knowledge of the entertainment landscape including development, current and production.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.