Already applied?View Dashboard
Department ClerkApply Now Apply Later Job ID 525811BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Media Networks Brand Disney ABC Television Group Date posted 02/16/2018
Disney Television Animation (DTVA) is looking for a Department Clerk, Operations & Facilities.Apply Now Apply Later
- Support the Disney Television Animation (DTVA) division in all aspects of day-to-day facilities and events requests according to corporate and departmental policies and procedures.
- Perform daily building rounds to ensure conference rooms, kitchens, copy rooms, common areas and team storage rooms are stocked and maintained.
- Work closely with resource management to regulate inventory of kitchen amenities, first aid kits, copy rooms, and shipping centers when necessary.
- Maintain TVA copiers by performing weekly meter reads and addressing copier incidents with vendor and/or TVA Technology accordingly.
- Assist with planning of space and execution of TVA moves.
- Provide support to all TVA employees regarding daily mail, driver runs, and shipping requests.
- Update databases for furniture, phones, parking, employee ID's, security access, key distribution, new hire, facility work order requests, and crisis management.
- Assist with ensuring building maps and contact lists are updated according to space reconfigurations, new hires, transfers, rehires, and internal and external moves.
- Ensure space for all TVA facilities meet criteria for specified production and departmental new hires and terminations.
- Ensure production meetings and presentations are fully supported with regard to facilities related requests.
- Establish and maintain strong relations with TVA employees and service vendors.
- Analyze and streamline operations clerk workflows to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Work with team to enhance the employee experience.
- Hardworking, outgoing, dependable, self-motivated and creative.
- Excellent verbal, written and customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, Slack, Mail Chimp or similar software.
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds.
- Takes initiative and produces quality work.
- Flexibility to work occasional overtime as needed.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and/or independently, performs well under pressure, and handles multiple tasks.
- Proven strengths and experience with executing day-to-day activities and projects in fast paced production environment.
- Graphic design experience with proficiency in Keynote and at least one major design software program.
- Knowledge of AutoCad, Archibus and SAP a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree, or 1-2 years of experience in a facilities related field.
- This is an OPEIU union position.