Design Manager (DBT)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 993594BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business General Entertainment Content Date posted May 31, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Provide creative and analytical input to outside vendors adapting and producing title based creative. Ensure brand identity and cohesive campaign direction across paid media campaigns. Candidate must have experiential knowledge of both digital and print production methods.
- Participate and support the creative review and production process of Disney+ in-app product art assets. Liaison between VP of Design and creative agencies for notes and production progress.
- Assist VP of Design in preparing for photoshoots, inclusive of presentation decks and communication support with assigned teams.
- Collaborate with internal teams to update existing DBT design and production style guides to ensure vendors have the most current information in cohesive and well-designed information documents.
- Review incoming photo galleries for suggestions of prime selects and support VP of design and creative agencies as related to the creation of key art development.
- Liaison daily with Project Management team and VP of Design across overall project details to ensure timelines and expectations for project progression are managed.
- Take a lead role in developing Keynote presentations from initial design to final production, inclusive of project management across internal teams and executives. Source content from multiple teams and create compelling designs to represent upcoming priorities for high profile senior level presentations.
- Design and produce keynote presentations for senior level executives
- Manage and review the design and production of in- app assets for Disney+
- 5+ years of professional experience in a graphic design related filed with a strong emphasis in both print and digital form
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite for Mac (Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, InDesign)
- Strong creative & design skills required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills necessary.
- Demonstrates proactive engagement and solutions with rigorous deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multitask between projects and clients, take feedback from multiple stakeholders and work under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize while carrying a large volume of work assignments.
- Experience with direct client interaction and communication
- Strong understanding and advanced skills in visual design, print standards, typography. Motion graphics experience a plus.
- Aware of current market trends in both design and content consumption as well as the current Walt Disney Company brands, properties and priorities.
- Knowledge of entertainment design / branding in the field of print & digital marketing. Strong typographic, layout & presentation skills required.
- Understanding of photography, composition, print production, social media, digital banners & streaming platforms.
- BA degree in art, design, or similar degree program.
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Cable Networks Group, which is part of a business we call General Entertainment Content.
ABC Cable Networks Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.