Digital Content ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 776039BR Location Burbank, California, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Mar. 31, 2021
- Influence a new creative approach to content creation, cultivating fresh thinking and innovative storytelling
- Provide creative and strategic leadership over a high-performing, bi-coastal content creation team fostering a collaborative, positive, and inclusive culture
- Develop, refine and lead a process for delivering high-quality, reputation-driving content that supports global Disney Parks, Experiences and Products (DPEP) Communications and Public Affairs priorities, reaches maximum internal and external audiences, and is shareable across social media platforms
- Manage day to day social content creation, specifically for TikTok, devising timelines and budgets, and coordinating logistics with various business partners as needed
- Function as the project lead on various strategic programs and campaigns from beginning to end
- Liaise with Legal, Brand, Finance and other business partners to streamline processes and remove barriers, allowing creative teams to focus on delivering next-level content
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders (e.g., Public Relations, Internal Communications, Brand)
- Develop in-house content creation solutions that meet the needs of Communications & Public Affairs
- Remain current with the latest digital trends and technology to keep Disney Parks, Experience and Products relevant in the online space, and leverage opportunities to drive fan engagement and editorial coverage
- Define, monitor, and report key performance indicators to measure the value of content
- Ideally 5+ years content / digital marketing experience and 3+ years leading content creation teams
- Strong creative lens and point of view
- Ability to work as a service provider to diverse businesses and clients globally
- Proven experience creating and leading compelling content-led campaigns
- Capable of managing multiple complex initiatives and projects concurrently with ease, clearly communicating goals and milestones
- Strong understanding of digital platforms including TikTok, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook
- Knowledge of technology trends and platforms
- Passion for social media
- Experience creating, managing and monitoring budgets
- Ability to handle confidential information with tact and sensitivity
- Results-oriented with knowledge in leveraging platform insights to drive growth
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A flexible approach and ability to demonstrate initiative
- A can-do attitude and willingness to jump in to strategy as well as project implementation
- Willingness to lead a team of diverse skill sets and approaches within a matrixed organization
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.