Digital Learning DesignerApply NowApply Later Job ID 775443BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Feb. 26, 2021
The DMED Talent Development team is seeking a Digital Learning Designer who will be an outstanding addition to our HR team. In this role, you will curate and design digital learning programs and resources that support employees and leaders. The right person for this role has demonstrable experience in Articulate Storyline & Rise and Adobe Illustrator. If you are someone who brings creative ideas to the table, has a proven track record for implementing those ideas, and you gain personal satisfaction from seeing others succeed through development, then this is a phenomenal role for you.
- Design new and improve existing learning & development programs (e-learning, video, PowerPoint, interactive PDF documents) and ensure the programs are scalable, align with company values, and address the learning needs of our team members.
- Storyboard flow of e-learning to map out design, engagement points, knowledge checks
- Work collaboratively with the learning & development team and consult with stakeholders to understand content and learning objectives to recommend design/visual solution
- Create or modify established script; cast & coordinate voice actor(s)
- 3 to 5 years of experience designing e-learnings and digital resources
- BS/BA degree
- Knowledge of SCORM specifications
- Experience in Articulate Storyline and Rise (or Captivate, another common e-learning authoring tool)
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- Excellent influence, presentation, project management, and communication skills
- Experience collaborating with business leaders and subject matter experts to design innovative training solutions
- Adaptability, flexibility and passion
- Experience working in a technology or digital media organization
- Experience with Cornerstone OnDemand or other Learning Management Systems
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Operations LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Operations LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.