Digital Marketing CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 964726BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Apr. 27, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
The position will support the Senior Manager and Manager across all titles on the development and execution of comprehensive digital campaigns.
- Works closely with the Digital Marketing team members to, execute creative, paid media and social tactics based on the overall digital strategy and campaign
- Oversees posting of all social content for multiple profiles within Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok along with emerging social platforms
- Creates in close collaboration with team members a defined social editorial calendar for all digital platforms and across multiple Disney+ and theatrical titles
- Delivers all creative and social assets for paid media campaigns
- Tracks and distributes all campaign assets for debuts and cross promotion opportunities for synergy partners
- Assists with the asset management and deliveries for materials for global debuts and global content for the markets
- Bachelor’s degree plus relevant internship experience.
- Hands-on experience creating/executing successful multi-platform digital marketing/media campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of social media, digital ad inventory and mobile behaviors/opportunities
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite highly desirable
- DoubleClick and other rich media platforms
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative copywriting experience and visual design skills
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.