Digital Marketing CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 10004427 Location Burbank, California, United States Business Studios Content Date posted Jul. 22, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Job Title: Coordinator, Digital Marketing – Walt Disney Studios Digital Marketing Team
A dedicated, dynamic digital marketing coordinator with a passion for social media and a strong understanding of the digital media landscape is needed for the Walt Disney Studios Digital Marketing team. This is a fast-paced, detail orientated position that requires creativity, organization and communication at a very high level. This position requires some non-traditional working hours (early morning/weekends), including premieres, screenings & junkets.
The position will support the Senior Manager and Manager across all titles on the development and execution of comprehensive digital campaigns.
- Works closely with the Digital Marketing team members to, execute creative, paid media and social tactics based on the overall digital strategy and campaign
- Oversees posting of all social content for multiple profiles within Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok along with emerging social platforms
- Creates in close collaboration with team members a defined social editorial calendar for all digital platforms and across multiple Disney+ and theatrical titles
- Delivers all creative and social assets for paid media campaigns
- Tracks and distributes all campaign assets for debuts and cross promotion opportunities for synergy partners
- Assists with the asset management and deliveries for materials for global debuts and global content for the markets
- Bachelor’s degree plus relevant internship experience.
- Hands-on experience creating/executing successful multi-platform digital marketing/media campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of social media, digital ad inventory and mobile behaviors/opportunities
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite highly desirable
- DoubleClick and other rich media platforms
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative copywriting experience and visual design skills
About Studios Content:
The Studios Content group encompasses a collection of world-class entertainment studios that produce high-quality cinematic storytelling for both theatrical and streaming release. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of popular stage shows on Broadway and around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business we call Studios Content.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.