Digital Marketing ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 762606BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jun. 26, 2020
Additionally, the manager in this role will act as a subject matter expert on our Digital Media products and lead relationships with marketing, programming, and sales teams to enable their use of our marketing technology to maximize audience growth, engagement, and monetization.
- Identify strategic growth opportunities by leveraging data and insights from across our Digital Media product portfolio
- Own and execute lifecycle marketing strategies to grow our audiences (TVE and conversion to subscription products), build loyalty, increase lifetime value, and reduce churn
- Develop cross-channel (e.g., email, push, in-app, SEM/SEO, display, video, fan engagement and content marketing) plans to achieve business targets; execute & measure success to report business impact & drive ongoing planning
- Build a deep understanding of customer base to identify core customer insights to drive effective audience segmentation, targeting, & communications planning
- Design & conduct ongoing A/B testing to optimize and increase the effectiveness of Digital Media marketing programs
- Own (monitor, report out on, drive opportunities from) Digital Media customer KPIs & program performance to maximize effectiveness of cross-channel programs
- Evaluate, onboard and integrate new vendors and technology to optimize and increase effectiveness of programs
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience
- Proven track record of working at the strategic level to develop and execute innovative digital marketing programs designed to drive performance against KPIs
- Strong analytical skills with data driven approach; analytical thinker with a depth of knowledge in managing audience segmentation, insights development, and performance metrics
- Proactive in managing against responsibilities, with a strong drive to take initiative and follow through
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams to drive results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization with the ability to present complex data, influence others, and build relationships
- Top-notch project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks involving internal and external partners
- Positive attitude and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in marketing is a plus
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer & International, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer & International is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.