Digital Marketing Specialist, Accounts and Emerging TechnologyApply NowApply Later Job ID 777597BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Apr. 05, 2021
- Work with internal Disney lines of business to learn about and maximize opportunities in the emerging technology space (StudioLab, Technology Innovation Group, Accelerator and others)
- Work with external partners to bring new and exciting technology opportunities to the Disney Music Group's many projects - in both the artist and soundtracks space
- Stay on top of, report on, and take action around technology trends and opportunities, finger on the pulse
- Bring these opportunities to life - from initial idea, to outsourcing development and execution
- Fitness account coordination and optimization - maximize partner support across licensed fitness applications and technologies (Peloton, Echelon, Equinox, Supernatural VR and others)
- Voice and smart speaker development - ideate, coordinate build and launch Voice experiences with vendors/developers
- Innovative Digital Marketing Initiatives for artists and soundtracks
- At least 3 years of experience in the music industry or similar in the area of technology and digital marketing and development
- Experience or familiarity with developing Skills and Actions for smart speakers and devices
- Insatiable curiosity in general, and for all things digital/technological
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to collaborate
- Attention to detail
- Passion for music
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hollywood Records, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Hollywood Records, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.