Already applied?View Dashboard
Digital Sales Planner (Project Hire)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 701627BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Sep. 09, 2019
You’d use your negotiation skills with clients to support sales and ensure that the client’s needs are consistently met. Working with the latest technologies and elite talent, you’d help build meaningful client relationships. Are you searching for an opportunity to collaborate with creative people and see your ideas come to life? Join us on the Disney Advertising Sales Planning Team.
You'll join Disney Advertising Sales’ dynamic Sales Planning Team where you will help manage sales and marketing campaigns across ESPN from start to finish. We encourage creativity and focus in this fast-paced environment. Every single day as a Digital Sales Planner is different!
This is a 30-month project position and is eligible for benefits.
Responsibilities:On any one day you might:
- Receive a Request-for-Proposal from an agency
- Create a dynamic media proposal for a Disney digital property
- Expertly assess display and video sell-through and anticipate future demand
- Collaborate with counterparts in Revenue Yield Management, Inventory, Brand Solutions and Sales to strategically price and mix digital inventory to maximize revenue
- Communicate with Account Executives and clients regarding proposal revisions, campaign optimization, over/under delivery and reallocations
- Strategically determine the best product offerings to propose that will our clients with success towards their KPIs
- Analyze client campaign performance against key performance indicators
- Utilize your excellent communications skills to ensure first-class customer service
- Accurately track, update and record sales package information
- Coordinate with the Account Management team on campaign implementation
- A minimum of 1 year prior agency, network or media experience;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- An enthusiastic demeanor and eager-to-learn attitude;
- The ability to multi-task and thrive in a high demand, team-centric environment;
- The drive to take initiative and handle additional responsibilities.
- Multimedia experience with an emphasis on digital;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent substitute
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.