Direct to Consumer Tax Attorney and Tax ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 865566BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Oct. 01, 2021
- Participate in county by country, local file, and global master file preparation re streaming.
- Track, evaluate, and provide support re new/developing transfer pricing rules which might impact streaming.
- Support the team in advanced pricing agreement submissions and interface, treaty relief requests, and other proactive tax resolution administrative processes re streaming.
- Support the development and evaluation of a library of third party comparables for streaming for use in transfer pricing.
- Aid with technology development items re-launch and roll-out.
- Other strategic items as needed by the business.
- 6-10 years of work experience in an accounting or tax department at a corporation or equivalent experience at a Big 4 accounting firm or similar.
- Streaming experience.
- Quantitative modeling and valuation experience.
- Significant international tax experience.
- Income tax accounting familiarity and awareness on material considerations including outside of uncertain tax positions.
- Large scale project management experience.
- Public accounting international tax experience.
- BA/BS Economics, Accounting, Business, Finance or other similar field.
- Law Degree and admission to a state bar (with membership in good standing).
- Master in Tax and/or Accounting.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.