Director, Cloud Security Engineering
Bay Lake, FL - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 627532BR Location Burbank, California, United States; Bay Lake, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted 23/01/2019
The Director, Cloud Security Engineering leads and directs the Application Security, Engineering, and Threat Hunting programs, ensuring that Disney Parks, Experiences, and Consumer Products (DPECP) is protected from security threats or attacks through development of security automation and machine learning capabilities, ensuring sound Application Security, and proactively hunting threats to DPECP systems.
- Leads Security Engineering team helping to protect the network and company assets from any security threats or attacks through the development of security automation capabilities. The team develops and implements security scripts, automation, machine learning models, scans, alerts, and monitors for both proactive activities as well as threat intrusion and detection.
- Leads DPECP Application Security Architecture and Penetration Testing ensuring that clear and measurable security requirements are available and consistently met and/or exceeded within DPECP Applications.
- Ensure Application Security is integrated throughout the development life cycle and Secure Coding standards are communicated throughout DPECP and compliance is enforced.
- Leads team responsible for maintaining and administering toolsets leveraged by the Cyber Security program.
- Leads deep analysis of systems to understand limitations and weaknesses in order to identify cyber security gaps that need to be addressed.
- Advises management on identifying and minimizing new threats and vulnerabilities.
- Lead and manage Security team resources including hiring and career development.
- Maintain leading edge knowledge of threats, technology, processes and other related industry knowledge.
- Partners with the Director, Continuous Security Monitoring, Compliance, Standards & Risks to execute an all-encompassing global security strategy and vision.
- 5+ years of Cloud Security experience, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- 15+ years of full-time work experience in information security management and/or related functions demonstrating progressive leadership experience in Cyber Security.
- Certifications in one of more of the following - CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, GPEN, CEH
- Experience managing geographically dispersed teams of experienced and technical employees required (internal & outsourced.)
- Proven and demonstrated successful experience within the following areas of Cyber Security:
- Application Security
- Data Security
- Penetration Testing
- Advance Threat Detection & Monitoring
- Automation & Machine learning
- Security Operations & Threat Hunting
- Up-to-date knowledge of information security issues, trends and leading practices
- Expertise in security policy development, defensive protocols, and the tools marketplace
- Expertise in Application Security, Penetration Testing, and Secure Coding
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence, collaborate, lead team and partners through change, and deliver results and who is able to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical teams
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present to senior management
- Cloud native toolchain and architecture
- Terraform Sentinel Policy
- HashiCorp Vault
- Spinnaker multi-cloud continuous delivery platform
- In depth knowledge of regulatory environment (Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, PCI, PPI, GDPR, Data Privacy, Safe Harbor and other regulations)
- CISSP, GCIH, CISM, CISA, CEH certifications are preferred
- Undergraduate Degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent work experience
- Master’s in Computer Science, Business Administration, and/or Information Systems preferred
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.