Director, Creative Advertising & ContentApply NowApply Later Job ID 789315BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted May 02, 2021
Please provide a portfolio along with your resume when applying.
- Conceptualize, create, and deliver creative content for Searchlight Pictures’ theatrical, streaming, awards campaigns and brand identity
- Manage agencies that create theatrical and streaming print and digital materials, as well as online social content
- Manage agencies involved with the finishing process of print, digital, and digital audio/video content
- Manage and art direct special photoshoots and digital A/V productions.
- Produce creative print, audio visual, and digital agencies to ensure campaigns are on message and on time
- Collaborate across departments in asset creation and conceptual support.
- Present campaigns and concepts internally
- 7+ years’ experience in graphic and/or digital design required; theatrical/streaming creative marketing experience, a plus
- A strong understanding of graphic design, digital design, and theatrical marketing is mandatory
- Must be proficient with the imaging programs of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Extensive knowledge of managing online social content
- Proficient in Word/Excel
- Self-motivated and driven to create and explore the development of ground-breaking theatrical marketing materials
- An interest in and familiarity with the Searchlight Pictures brand, culture, and its history.
- Extensive knowledge and interest in print, digital, and online social marketing trends
- Possess a high level of creative curiosity and critical thinking
- Exemplary organizational skills with a disciplined approach to the creative process
- Must possess excellent communication skills and enjoy being a team player
- Must be highly adaptable and nimble to react in the ever-changing landscape of theatrical and streaming marketing
- Comfortable collaborating with all levels of the Company and its filmmakers
- Effective at giving and receiving honest and direct feedback
- Passionate and curious about all aspects of marketing and branding
- Portfolio and samples of work
- An understanding of A/V editorial is a plus, as is use of Final Cut and Adobe Premiere
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.