Director, Strategy & Campaign Management
Burbank, California, United States; Glendale, California, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 852686BR Location Burbank, California, United States; Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Sep. 15, 2021
Job Summary:The Walt Disney Company’s Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) is a global business segment for The Walt Disney Company with the mission of providing highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly-evolving consumer habits deliver.
Disney Streaming encompasses the teams leading the Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+, and Star+ streaming services within Disney’s Media & Entertainment Distribution group. We sit at the intersection between entertainment, sports, and technology and seek to connect viewers with the stories they love, while driving the streaming industry forward with consumer-first innovation.
- Leading creative strategy for all creative assets for the Disney+ brand, the Disney Bundle, and some Star brand materials
- Organizing creative deliverable needs
- Coordinating with the media team to ensure all messages are communicated across x-functional partners.
- Manage creative strategy across print, social, AV, media, legal and management teams.
- Work across all campaign assets and projects to ensure end-to-end seamless creative processes and messaging.
- Partner with the creative team to communicate with external agencies, internal design teams, and will oversee creative strategy.
- 10+ years extensive experiences working on the creative and campaign side of marketing.
- Worked at either a studio, network, or agency environment with an extensive knowledge of the layers and processes behind creative marketing.
- Excellent computer proficiency – Mac & Windows: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, KeyNote.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, strategize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly.
- High degree of strategic and operational acumen around media and entertainment marketing landscape.
- Experience managing campaigns across all platforms, and can interface with design, agency, media, press, digital and AV teams and be fluent in their workflows and needs.
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure successful interactions, strong working relationships and the ability to interface with varied levels of management, peers and partners across varying teams.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work on many projects simultaneously with excellent follow through.
- Proactive attitude to seek and manage new initiatives on behalf of the department as needed.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and within a matrixed reporting environment.
- Understanding the business necessities of a startup/launch property – experience defining and creating new systems or processes.
- Experience with streaming platform marketing – how a DTC product works, and how to make effective marketing materials to drive engagement and subscriber growth.
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferably a degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Cinema/Television or related field.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney DTC LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming.
Disney DTC LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.