Director, Global Benefits and Well-Being DesignApply NowApply Later Job ID 860467BR Location Burbank, California, United States; Singapore Singapore Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Oct. 27, 2021
- Enhance relevance, employee experience, governance, compliance, competitiveness and cost efficiency of employee benefits across the globe
- Establish global governance structure, processes and approval matrices aligned to Disney Enterprise Benefits philosophy
- Overall responsibility for global well-being design, and benefits strategy and execution
- Provide leadership to regional resources regarding execution of global strategy
- Financial strategy for insured benefits (Global Underwriting, Multinational Pooling, Captives)
- Merger & Acquisition/harmonization leadership
- Leading and integrating with cross-functional internal and external teams
- Position is central to a holistic approach to employee well-being
- Driving value through an emphasis on relevance, accessibility, personalization, ease of use, quality and affordability to cast member and TWDC
- Promoting holistic healthy lifestyle behaviors and informed decision-making
- Facilitating efficient utilization of programs and services
Basic Qualifications:Core Competencies
- Strategic analysis and planning: evaluate trends, define overall targets and goals, design programs and systems tailored to employee and cast member needs
- Business Acumen: establish policy and requirements in alignment with HR & TWDC strategy and priorities, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion principles
- Executive Presence: external interaction with peers in industry, internal interaction with company executives, leadership and development of direct and indirect team members
- 10 + years’ experience with a minimum 3+ years serving as a global benefits professional in a multinational organization that stretches across multiple continents. Experience designing, implementing and enhancing global benefits design. Global governance and benefits program management competency.
- 5+ years’ experience managing others, both as direct reports and through collaborative teams as a project leader and subject matter expert
- Successful track record of increasing responsibilities in establishing compliance, competitiveness and cost efficiency protocols for employee benefits in place across the globe at multinational corporations in a matrix environment
- Excellent organization and interpersonal communication skills, tact and discretion in handling information, attention to detail, and strong work ethic. Ability to effectively collaborate and work with all staff levels
- Ability to make immediate decisions and communicate them quickly and concisely
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant federal and state regulations and legislation
- Mergers and acquisitions experience
- Overall, global benefits and total well-being experience, passion and expertise
- Experience in development and execution of financial strategy for insured benefits
- Strong skills in setting up analyses to help build business cases using data to illustrate key points.
- Advanced presentation skills
- Willing to take risks and adjust as needed to the desired outcome
- Commitment to diversity and encourage an inclusive work environment that supports workforce diversity and diverse perspectives
- Ability to travel internationally, when safe to do so
Required EducationBachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Actuarial Science, Math, Finance or relevant field
Additional Information:Locations: UK, Paris or Singapore, preferred
Alternate locations: NY, CT, CA, FL, Shanghai or Mumbai
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.