Director, International Marketing Operations & Localization DesignApply NowApply Later Job ID 897497BR Location Burbank, California, United States; Glendale, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Jan. 06, 2022
- Lead toolset development and systems management with various partners to ensure we are managing our core functions in the most effective and efficient way
- Manage internal and 3rd Party (studio & EP) content approvals for re-versioned assets across our Star portfolio
- Provide high-level strategic recommendations and manage implementation on support models for our tiers of content, continually prioritizing and reprioritizing deliverables across our global marketing campaigns for the biggest ROI
- Oversee all aspects of off-service marketing operations and localization design for Disney+, Star+ and Disney+ hotstar:
- Lead Media Management, Localization Design and Marketing Ops teams inside Franchise & International Market org
- Strategize and workload balance our localization pipeline so that we are delivering maximum volume with minimal effort
- Work with Department head to evolve the strategy across our marketing ops functions to continually meet the changing needs of our international businesses
- Consult and provide marketing perspective to internal and local teams on title translations
- Working closely with our on-service Ops teams, continue to evolve strategy across our localization ecosystems to better serve our off-service marketing efforts
- 7-10 years minimum experience in Marketing Operations and leading multiple teams
- Must have background in localization
- Expertise in International marketing, creative localization and marketing operations within streaming or traditional entertainment businesses
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Extremely organized, with a desire to make workflows efficient and systematic
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and within a matrixed reporting environment – is comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure successful interactions, strong working relationships and the ability to interface with varied levels of management, peers and partners across varying teams
- Can communicate deadlines, goals and challenges clearly to management in order to keep projects on time and on track
- Seeks to deliver things on-time, but understands prioritization and need for flexibility when the business will benefit as a result
- Strategically motivated – can see big picture and proactively search for ways to do more with less
- BA degree, preferably in Marketing Operations or related field
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney DTC LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming.
Disney DTC LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.