Director, Media AnalysisApply Now Apply Later Job ID 889495BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Searchlight Pictures Date posted Nov. 17, 2021
- Define Searchlight Pictures performance marketing strategy to deliver incremental title success
- Work with the VP and SVP of Media and Marketing Strategy to deliver world-class paid media campaigns that drive Searchlight Pictures marketing innovation
- Create best-in-class entertainment cross-channel media campaigns against objectives not limited to search, social, display, video, and CTV channels
- Build a research-backed and data-driven planning workflow incorporating past media performance
- Implement and steward multi-touch attribution solutions
- Collaborate with multiple Disney LOBs and digital teams in order to share in an audience-focused approach
- Leverage cross-Disney business unit best practices, partnership deal opportunities, and technology offerings
- Develop digital audience strategies inclusive of Disney data, platform, and vendor data
- Implement test and learn initiatives across paid digital channels
- Surface campaign insights and track title over title performance against KPIs
- Organize and streamline the planning, buying, and reporting of digital media
- 8+ years experience in digital media
- 6+ years experience managing high performing digital teams
- 4+ years experience in entertainment digital media
- Advanced experience in digital media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Google Ads, Programmatic DSPs)
- Experience building and delivering digital plans that carry research and planning through to execution
- Experience working with data analytics tools and dashboards (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Datorama, Power BI etc.)
- Experience with tagging, trafficking, and verification
- Familiarity with DMP logic, segmentation, and implementation across different platforms
About Searchlight Pictures:
Searchlight Pictures is a specialty film company that both finances and acquires motion pictures. It has its own marketing and distribution operations, and the films are distributed internationally by Twentieth Century Studios.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call Searchlight Pictures.
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.