Director - Media Strategy (ABC Entertainment)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 876580BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business ABC Entertainment Date posted Oct. 18, 2021
- Provide paid media strategy and media planning oversight for ABC Entertainment’s series and specials. Campaigns include consumer, trade and select affiliate programs.
- Develop innovative and creative media campaigns that drive awareness, intent and tune-in across linear and streaming platforms.
- Management of media agency in partnership with leader.
- Closely collaborate with the digital media, strategy and creative teams in development and execution of plans.
- Facilitate the sharing of learnings and best practices across the broader Disney General Entertainment marketing division.
- Expert in all facets of media including: broadcast television, cable, digital, radio, print, OOH, social, programmatic and CTV.
- Minimum of 8+ years of working experience at a media agency, television network/studio/streaming service or similar work experience.
- Sound understanding of television landscape including macro trends, business models, tune-in strategies, and consumer habits
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Thinks both creatively and analytically.
- Excellent relationships and reputation among the media community.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
About ABC Entertainment:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ABC Entertainment.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.