Already applied?View Dashboard
Director, Revenue and Partnerships – Radio DisneyApply Now Apply Later Job ID 524764BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Media Networks Brand Disney ABC Television Group Date posted 02/06/2018
Position will partner with cross-functional teams across Radio Disney Networks, Disney Channel Worldwide, and DCPi to initiate and execute products and projects that drive revenue, reach and engagement.Apply Now Apply Later
- Lead priority Radio Disney Network digital efforts, overseeing a team of product and project managers, and provide guidance, insights and strategic direction in the design, development and launch of network branded digital products.
- Drive the music streaming strategy, working with Distribution, Social and Music Programming, as well as streaming partners, to develop and curate playlists and build branded music experiences on Radio Disney and third party platforms.
- Work in collaboration with Content, Marketing, Programming/Production, Ad Sales, Legal and other teams in the development and launch of key revenue driving digital initiatives.
- Manage and utilize analytics, research and business intelligence to inform strategy and execution.
- Communicate revenue strategy, updates and progress to senior leadership and key program stakeholders.
- Work with legal to negotiate vendor contracts, quality assurance of vendor deliverables and write statements of work.
- Educate organization about new and innovative digital opportunities.
- 6+ years of experience in digital product development with a focus on revenue for music and/or video content.
- Applies strategy, creative and business acumen with extensive digital/platform knowledge, including a strong understanding of consumer-facing technologies and how they are evolving and relevant.
- Expertise in music, TV and digital video content, and effectively communicates ideas, learnings, and insights.
- Passion for kids and family content and culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with problem-solving, time and resource management skills. Ability to stay on schedule and approach complex issues creatively with flexibly in a fast-paced environment.