Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Disney Television Studio Casting Internship - Spring 2020Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 716241BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Walt Disney Television Date posted Nov. 07, 2019
Responsibilities:A day in the life...
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and updating show contact sheets and grids
- Update and maintain cast picture lists for specific shows
- Updating cast lists and organizing show binders
- Supporting current assistants with light desk and phone coverage, when needed
- General office and administrative tasks
Basic Qualifications:What you bring to the role...
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with MAC operating system
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude and ability to collaborate well with others
- Passion for learning and eagerness to be a team player
- A strong interest in Television and the Entertainment Industry
- You will be exposed to talent with access to sensitive information, including scripts and auditions, so confidentiality is a must.
- Previous casting experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of editing software such as iMovie a plus!
Additional Information:Internship Eligibility:
- All students must possess unrestricted work authorization
- All students must be at least 18 years old
- All candidates must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class – OR – be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months - OR - be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program in order to qualify for this internship.
- All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
- All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
- All candidates must be available from January - May
- All candidates must be willing to work 40 hours/week
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Riverside Television Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
Riverside Television Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.