Distribution Operations AssociateApply NowApply Later Job ID 877984BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Oct. 26, 2021
- Collaborate with business, brands and production teams to facilitate the ordering, tracking and distribution required for localization of content, including subtitling, dubbing and access services
- Provides operational support to team/department projects as required by the supervisor, including updating SOPs
- Assist teams with creation, maintenance and packaging of all scheduling components, video files and ancillary files for linear, digital, and other various platforms
- Troubleshooting issues as they arise through all stages of content preparation, asset creation and deliver
- Creates purchase orders to ensure that billing resolution and pricing initiatives adhere to rate cards/agreement
- Monitor the performance of vendors and ensure performance meets or exceeds standards and targets inclusive of time asset delivery and weekly milestones
- Works closely with internal and external stakeholders at varying levels of the organization to achieve business objectives
- All other duties assigned by Leadership
- Minimum of 3 years previous and related experience, including but not limited to, project management, account management, and vendor management
- Demonstrated proficiency in verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills; both in communication and follow up
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Workspace programs
- Prior Work Experience in Digital Media or Broadcast Media industry
- Knowledge of entertainment media acquisition, production, packaging, delivery and distribution workflows including Rights, Scheduling, Digital Asset Management and Finance Systems
- Ability to balance multiple priorities while working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving abilities with experience in process and quality analysis
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.